The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Ambow Education Holding Ltd., Chegg Inc., China Distance Education Holdings Ltd., Club Z! Inc., iTutorGroup, Pearson Plc, Stride Inc., TAL Education Group, Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd., and Vedantu Innovations Pvt. Ltd. are some of the major players in the market. The increase in online learning enrollment in the higher education sector and the need for a cost-effective teaching model will provide immense opportunities for growth. To take advantage of current opportunities, market sellers need to strengthen their presence in fast growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments.
K-12 Online Tutoring Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The K-12 online tutoring market is segmented as follows:
- Structured tutoring
- Tutoring on demand
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:
K-12 Online Tutoring Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Technavio report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. To take advantage of current opportunities, market sellers need to strengthen their presence in fast growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments.
The report also covers the following areas:
- K-12 Online Tutoring Market Size
- K-12 Online Tutoring Market Trends
- Industry Analysis of the K-12 Online Tutoring Market
The K-12 online tutoring market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate. The growing preference for STEM education will provide immense opportunities for growth. However, the increase in open source learning content will hamper the growth of the market.
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed by competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our K-12 Online Tutoring Market research reports are designed to provide entry assistance, client profile and M&A as well as support for go-to-market strategy.
Related Consumer Discretionary Reports Understand:
Electronic Textbook Rental Market Report – The projected valuation of the electronic textbook rental market by 2025 is USD 402.10 million. The market growth momentum is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of 23.21%, during 2021-2025. Download a Free Sample Report Now!
Educational Apps Market Report –The educational applications market has the potential to grow by USD 70.55 billion during the period 2021-2025, and the growth dynamics of the market will slow to a CAGR of 27.49%.Download a Free Sample Report Now!
K-12 Online Tutoring Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will help the growth of the K-12 Online Tutoring Market over the next five years
- Estimated K-12 Online Tutoring Market Size and Its Contribution to Parent Market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the K-12 online tutoring market
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of the K-12 Online Tutoring Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Five Forces Analysis 2020 – 2025
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by type
- Market segments
- Comparison by type
- Structured Tutoring – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- On-demand Tutoring – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by type
Market segmentation by price
- Market segments
- Comparison by course
- Assessments – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Topics – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by price
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd.
- Chegg inc.
- China Distance Education Holdings Ltd.
- Club Z! Inc.
- Pearson plc
- Stride Inc.
- TAL Education Group
- Think and Learn Pvt. Ltd.
- Vedantu Innovations Pvt. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include in-depth analysis of the impact of COVID-19 in various markets to help industry leaders navigate their businesses through the new normal.
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000 and more reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]