New York, July 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Current Sensor Market with COVID-19 Impact Analysis by Loop Type, Technology, Output Type, End-User And Geography – Global Forecast to 2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05761033/?utm_source=GNW
The deployment of IoT and IIoT with current sensors and the growing manufacture of hybrid and electric cars are creating a high demand for current sensors for efficient industrial operations amid COVID-19.
Consumer Electronics end user will witness the highest CAGR in the current sensor market between 2021 and 2026.
The current market for sensors for the consumer electronics segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The consumer electronics segment includes home appliances, smart watches, tablets, smartphones, etc.
Sensors play an important role in improving the performance of a range of consumer electronics devices and creating effective human-machine interfaces. As the technologies used in consumer electronics evolve, smart consumer electronics devices are being manufactured, leading to improved lifestyles of people.
Current sensors are expected to be widely adopted in consumer electronics devices in the coming years.
APAC is expected to hold the largest share of the current sensor market by 2026.
The current APAC sensors market is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period attributed to the increased use of these sensors in the automotive, building automation, energy industries. and manufacturing. APAC is one of the important regions for the automotive industry due to the increase in manufacturing and sales of passenger cars in various countries such as China, Japan and South Korea.
The growing adoption of isolated current sensors for electric and hybrid vehicles in the automotive industry is driving the growth of the current sensor market in APAC.
Breakdown of the profiles of the main participants:
• By company: level 1 = 45%, level 2 = 30% and level 3 = 25%
• By designation: senior executives = 30%, directors = 25%, managers = 45%
• By region: North America = 45%, Europe = 30%, APAC = 20% and RDM = 5%
The main players presented in this report:
• Micro-devices Asahi Kasei (AKM) (Japan)
• ACEINNA (United States)
• Melexis (Belgium)
• Allegro MicroSystems (United States)
• TDK Corporation (Japan)
• LEM International (Switzerland)
• Infineon Technologies (Germany)
• Tamura Corp. (Japan)
• Texas Instruments (United States)
• Honeywell (United States)
This report offers in-depth information on the current Sensors market by loop type, technology, output type, end user, and region. Based on the type of loop, the current sensor market has been segmented into open loop and closed loop.
By Technology, the Current Sensors market has been divided into Isolated Current Sensors (Magnetic Current [Hall-effect sensor, AMR, GMR, TMR, and fluxgate], opto-isolated op amp and shunt isolated op amp) and non-isolated current sensors (current sense amplifiers and analog-to-digital converters (ADCs)). By type of output, the current sensors market has been categorized into analog and digital.
On the basis of end user, the current sensor market has been segmented into automotive, consumer electronics, telecommunications and networks, healthcare, industry, energy and others (railways, aerospace and defense, and building automation ). The study forecasts the market size in 4 regions: North America, Europe, APAC and RoW.
Reasons to buy the report
The report would assist the market leaders / new entrants in this market in the following ways:
1. This report comprehensively segments the current Sensors market and provides the closest approximations to the overall market size and its sub-segments (across different loop types, technologies, end-users, and regions).
2. The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities.
3. This report would help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and obtain more information to improve their position in the company. The Competitive Landscape section includes the competitor ecosystem and the product launches, acquisitions and partnerships made by major market players.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05761033/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.