New York, July 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “Syringes, Needles and Urinary Catheters (Hospital Supplies) – Global Market Analysis and Forecast Model (COVID-19 Market Impact) “- https://www.reportlinker.com/p06101311/?utm_source=GNW
The model discusses the effect of COVID -19 on the Urinary Syringes, Needles and Catheters market for the year 2020 and beyond. Syringes and needles are devices used to inject or withdraw fluids from the body.
A syringe consists of a needle that is attached to a hollow tube with a sliding plunger that can help draw in or lower the fluid. Syringes and needles are used for administering several fluids and withdrawing fluids from patients.
Urinary catheters are used to treat patients with urinary incontinence, urinary retention or other urological disorders. A urinary catheter is a flexible tube used to drain urine from the bladder.
Urinary catheters include indwelling catheters (Foley), intermittent catheters (short-term), and external catheters (condoms).
Each of the 39, color-coded, fully-stocked marketplace models in the country covered is equipped with epidemiology-based indications with procedural volumes. market size and share / rank analysis (when available).
Additionally, analyst comments with qualitative insight provide context for the quantitative data.
The main inclusions of the market model are –
Currently Commercialized Urinary Syringes, Needles and Catheters and the Changing Competitive Landscape –
– Insightful review of key industry trends.
– Total annualized sales of urinary syringes, needles and catheters market by segment and market outlook from 2015 to 2030.
– Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Global, regional and national market specific information –
– Market specific qualitative information is available with global trends broken down into regional trends. In addition, analysts provide country specific information on the market.
– SWOT Analysis for Urinary Syringes, Needles & Catheters Market.
– Information and trends on competitive dynamics provided for Urinary Syringes, Needles & Catheters market.
Improve understanding of the market by getting a true overview, including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition, the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with insights into reimbursement policies and regulatory landscape.
– Overview of the health system by country.
– Country specific reimbursement policies.
– Country-specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Robust methodologies and sources allow the model to provide a complete and accurate overview of the market. Primary sources on the demand and supply side are built into unionized models, including key opinion leaders.
In addition, real world data sources are leveraged to determine market trends; these include government procedure databases, hospital purchasing databases and proprietary online databases.
Companies Covered – Becton Dickinson and Co, Equashield LLC, Owens and Minor, Smiths Group plc, Cardinal Health Inc, Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals Inc, Teleflex Inc, Coloplast, Stryker Corp, Medline Industries Inc, Hollister Inc, Bioderm Inc, other manufacturers
Countries covered: United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Brazil, China, India, Russia, Japan, Australia, Canada, Mexico, South Korea, Denmark, Ireland, Netherlands, New Zealand , South Africa, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Israel, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Argentina and Chile.
Who should buy this report?
This market model gives important and expert information that you will not find in any other source.
The model illustrates the qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This template is required reading for –
– CMO executives who must have a thorough understanding of the syringes, needles and urinary catheters market to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
– Procurement and procurement managers who must understand the critical components of the supply base in order to make decisions regarding the selection and management of suppliers.
– Private equity investors who need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and assess potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
The model will allow you to –
– Understand the impact of COVID-19 on syringes, needles and urinary catheters.
– Develop and design your licensing and licensing strategies by reviewing products and technologies in the pipeline and identifying companies with the most robust pipeline.
– Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the urinary syringes, needles and catheters market.
– To generate revenue by understanding key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies that may impact the Urinary Syringes, Needles & Catheters market in the future.
– Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and analyzing the company’s share among market leaders.
– Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
– Track the sales of devices in the global and national market for urinary syringes, needles and catheters from 2015 to 2030.
– Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the categories and market segments that present the maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06101311/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.