2 days – 18 sessions – 39 shipping companies – 75 speakers
NEW YORK, March 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Capital Link will host its 16th annual International Shipping Forum as a digital event on Monday and Tuesday, March 28-29, 2022 from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. EST. The event is organized in partnership with Citi, and in cooperation with Nasdaq & NYSE.
Registration is free.
The conference will bring together senior executives from major shipping companies, financiers and industry participants who will discuss the trends, development and outlook of the various segments of the shipping market and also cover topics of critical interest to the shipping industry.
Keynote speaker – Mr. Andreas Sohmen-Pao, President of BW Group
1×1 meetings between shipping lines and institutional investors are available via video and audio conferencing. Please send all inquiries to [email protected]
Registration is free. To register, go to the link below:
GROUP DISCUSSIONS ON THE MARITIME SECTOR
Panels will discuss the latest trends, developments and outlook in the specific shipping sector focusing on, among others, demand and supply fundamentals, global commodity markets, operational and commercial issues, freight rates, asset values, etc.
DRY BULK SHIPPING – INDUSTRY TRENDS AND OUTLOOK
DAY 1: Monday, March 28, 2022 – 8:40 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. East
Moderator: Mr. Randy Giveans, Group Leader Energy Maritime, Shipping Equity Research – Jefferies
- Mr. Ulrik Uhrenfeldt Andersen, CEO – Golden Ocean Group (NASDAQ: GOGL)
- Mr. Martyn Wade, CEO – Grindrod Shipping Holdings (NASDAQ: GRIN)
- Mr. Polys Hajioannou, CEO – Safe Bulkers, Inc. (NYSE: SB)
- Mr. Stamatis Tsantanis, CEO – Seanergy Maritime Holdings (NASDAQ: SHIP)
- Mr. Hamish Norton, President – Star Bulk Carriers (NASDAQ: SBLK)
CONTAINER TRANSPORT SECTOR PANEL
DAY 2: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 – 8:15 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. East
Moderator: Mr. Christian Wetherbee, Managing Director, Transportation and Navigation Research – Citi Research
- Mr. Evangelos Chatzis, Chief Financial Officer – Danaos Corporation (NYSE: DAC)
- Mr. Aristides Pittas, Chairman and CEO – Euroseas (NASDAQ: ESEA) and Eurodry (NASDAQ: EDRY)
- Mr. George Youroukos, Executive Chairman – Global Ship Lease Inc. (NYSE: GSL)
- Mr. Constantin Baack, CEO – MPC Container Ships
TOPICS ON THE AGENDA
KEYNOTE – LEADERS OF CHANGE – Leading the maritime sector into the future
- Mr. Andreas Sohmen Pao, Chairman of BW Group
SPOTLIGHT ON DANAOS CORPORATION
- 1×1 Discussion with Dr. John Coustas, CEO – Danaos Corporation
MARKETS & INDUSTRY
- U.S. Stock Market Update and Current Geopolitical Landscape
- Shipping and the Environment – Pathways to a Low Carbon Future
- Ship Finance – The Financier’s View
- Sanctions 2022 – Navigating geopolitical turbulence
- Ship financing – The view of shipowners
- Coping with the impact of the Ukraine crisis on crews and shipping – Exacerbating the global crew shortage
- Global economy and maritime transport: a symbiotic relationship – in the face of new geopolitical challenges
- Business strategy and capital allocation
- Optimize ESG and sustainable development reports – Comply with regulatory and market benchmarks
- Capital Markets and Shipping
- Analyst panel
MARITIME SECTORS – TRENDS & PERSPECTIVES
- Dry bulk
- crude oil tanker
- Product tank
FORUM OVERVIEW AND STRUCTURE
Traditionally, the event is held at the Metropolitan Club and hosts global industry leaders and high profile delegates. The event’s digital format allows for an even greater roster and caliber of speakers and delegates.
- Presentations/panels will be delivered in real-time video format
- The latest industry and financial reports, white papers, corporate videos, presentations and more can be viewed on demand or saved to your briefcase and reviewed at your convenience
- Request 1×1 appointments with shipping companies and sponsors
- Meetings of shipping companies reserved for institutional investors
- Meetings will be held by videoconference or conference call.
The target audience includes institutional investors and analysts, private equity investors, commercial and investment bankers, financial advisors, financial and business media and other qualified investors.
ORGANIZED IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: Town
IN COOPERATION WITH: New York Stock Exchange • NASDAQ
GLOBAL PRESENT SPONSOR: RTE Ltd.
GLOBAL GOLD SPONSORS: Columbia Shipmanagement • DNV GL
GLOBAL SPONSORS: DNB • EY • Hill Dickinson • Lloyd’s Register • Reed Smith • Seward & Kissel LLP • Watson Farley & Williams
SPONSORS: Clarksons Platou Securities • Clyde & Co • Jefferies • Marsoft • Neptune International • Stifel • Vedder Price
SUPPORTING SPONSORS: Ardmore Shipping • Atlas Corp. • Capital Product Partners LP • d’Amico International Shipping SA • Danaos • Dorian LPG • Eagle Bulk • Elvictor Group • Eneti • Eurodry Ltd. • Euroseas Ltd. • Flex LNG • Flott & Co. • GENCO Shipping and Trading Ltd. • Global Ship Lease • Grindrod Shipping • International Seaways • MPC Container Ship • Navigator Holdings Corp. • Navios Maritime Partners • Premuda SpA • Pyxis Tankers • Ridgebury Tankers • Safe Bulkers, Inc. • Scorpio Tankers • Seanergy Maritime Holdings • Star Bulk Carriers Corp. • TORM
SPEAKER COCKTAIL: Watson Farley Williams
SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS: International Maritime Law Institute (IMLI) • WLPGA
MEDIA PARTNERS: Actualidad Maritima • All About Shipping in the UK • Athens – Macedonian News Agency • Baird Maritime • Elnavi • Marine Circle • Maritime Executive • Nafsgreen • Naftika Chronika • Ship Management International • Xinde Marine News
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please visit: https://forums.capitallink.com/shipping/2022newyork/agenda/
Or, contact Nicolas Bornozis at [email protected] or + 1 212 661 7566
ORGANIZER – CAPITAL LINK, INC.
Founded in 1995, Capital Link is a New York-based investor relations, financial communications and advisory firm with a strategic focus on the maritime, commodities and energy sectors, MLPs, as well as closed-end funds and ETFs. Additionally, Capital Link hosts a series of investment conferences each year in key industry hubs in the United States, Europe and Asia, all known for combining rich educational and informational content with marketing and networking opportunities. unique. Capital Link is a member of the Baltic Exchange. Based in New York, Capital Link is present in London, Athens and Oslo.