Dublin, December 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Coatings market research report by material (fiber cement, vinyl and wood), by end-use sector (non-residential and residential), by region (Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa) ) – Global forecasts to 2026 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 “ the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global coatings market size was estimated at USD 72.99 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 77.53 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 6.55% to reach USD 106.85 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Coating to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- On the basis of the material, the market has been studied for fiber cement, vinyl and wood.
- Based on the end-use industry, the market has been studied in the non-residential and residential sectors.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the coatings market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value to money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global coatings market including Alumasc Group PLC, Arconic Corporation, Compagnie De Saint-Gobain SA, Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc., Doke Extrusion LLC, Georgia Pacific Vinyl Siding, Headwaters, Inc, James Hardie Industries PLC, Kingspan Group, Knauf Gips KG, Lixil Group Corporation, Louisiana Pacific Corporation, NICHIHA Co., Ltd, Rockwool India Pvt. Ltd, SHERA Public Company Limited, Tata Steel Limited, USG Corporation, Westlake Chemical Corporation and Wienerberger AG.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global flooring market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global coatings market during the forecast period?
3. What products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Flooring Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global coatings market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global flooring market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global coatings market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate to enter the global coatings market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
220.127.116.11. Growth in residential construction and infrastructure activity
18.104.22.168. Potential demand attributed to high durability of coating
22.214.171.124. Growing application of combined cladding materials to add unique aesthetic value to the building
126.96.36.199. Siding capital intensive raw materials
188.8.131.52. Growing demand for fiber cement siding globally
184.108.40.206. Supportive government initiatives to improve infrastructure and introduce environmentally friendly coating materials
220.127.116.11. High cost of repair and installation
5.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
6. Coating market, by material
6.2. Fiber cement
7. Coating market, by end-use industry
8. Americas Coatings Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Coatings Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Coatings market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. New product launch and improvement
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Alumasc SA Group
12.2. Arconic Company
12.3. Compagnie De Saint-Gobain SA
12.4. Cornerstone Building Brands, Inc.
12.5. DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
12.6. Doke Extrusion LLC
12.7. Georgia Pacific vinyl siding
12.8. Headwaters, Inc
12.9. James Hardie Industries SA
12.10. Kingspan Group
12.11. Knauf Gips KG
12.12. Lixil Group Corporation
12.13. Louisiana Pacific Society
12.14. NICHIHA Co., Ltd
12.15. Rockwool India Pvt. Ltd.
12.16. SHERA Public Company Limited
12.17. Tata Steel Limited
12.18. USG Company
12.19. Westlake Chemical Corporation
12.20. Wienerberger AG
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nagc96