Technavio offers up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and overall market environment. Download a free sample report
The increasing launch of new food and beverage products in metal cans, the growing adoption of reusable packaging, and the growing focus on improving product shelf life will provide immense growth opportunities. However, growing concerns about BPA in metal cans may threaten the growth of the market.
Food and Beverage Industry Metal Cans Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
The metal cans market for the food and beverage industry is segmented as follows:
- Final user
- North America
- South America
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40769
Food and Beverage Industry Metal Cans Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Amcor Plc, Ardagh Group SA, Ball Corp., Berlin Packaging LLC, COFCO Corp., Crown Holdings Inc., Fujian Hejin Food Can Industry Co. Ltd., JL Clark, National Can Industries Pty Ltd. and Silgan Holdings Inc. are some of the major players in the market. To take advantage of current opportunities and help companies improve their market position, market sellers need to strengthen their presence in fast growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow growing segments. Based on competitive intelligence and a comparative analysis, our research focuses on metal cans market for the food industry are designed to provide entry support, client profile and mergers and acquisitions as well as go-to-market strategy support.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Metal Box Market Size
- Metal Box Market Trends
- Industry Analysis of the Metal Cans Market
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Food and Beverage Industry Metal Cans Market 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the Food and Beverage Metal Cans Market over the next five years
- Estimation of the market size of metal cans for the food industry and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the metal cans market for the food industry
- Market Competitive Landscape Analysis and Detailed Supplier Information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of Food and Beverage Metal Cans Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by end user
- Market segments
- Comparison by end user
- Beverages – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Food Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by end user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Amcor Plc
- Ardagh Group SA
- Ball Corp.
- Berlin Packaging LLC
- COFCO Corp.
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- Fujian Hejin Food Can Industry Co. Ltd.
- Jl clark
- National Can Industries Pty Ltd.
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]