Request a free sample report here: www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40795
Portfolio Market 2020-2024: Scope
This study identifies the growing popularity of green wallets as one of the major reasons for the growth of the wallet market in the coming years. The report presents a detailed picture of the market through the study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The Wallets Market report covers the following areas:
- Portfolio market size
- Portfolio market trends
- Industry Analysis of the Wallets Market
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on the segmentation by product, which segment is the market leader?
On the basis of the product, the market generated maximum income in the conventional wallet segment in 2019.
- What are the major market trends?
The growing popularity of eco-friendly wallets is the major trend in the market.
- How fast should the market grow?
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of (2)% during the forecast period.
- Who are the main players in the market?
Bellroy Pty Ltd., Burberry Group Plc, Fossil Group Inc., HermÃ¨s International, Hidesign, Kering SA, LVMH MoÃ«t Hennessy – Louis Vuitton, Mulberry Co. Ltd., Ralph Lauren Corp. and Tapestry Inc. are the main suppliers to the market.
- What are the main drivers and challenges of the market?
The market is driven by the wide availability of online wallets. However, the threat of counterfeit products could hamper growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second at 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and
get the third one for free.
See a sample report before you buy
The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. While the wide availability of online wallets offers immense growth opportunities, the threat of counterfeit products is likely to pose a challenge to market sellers.
With the aim of helping players to strengthen their presence in the market, this Portfolios market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the major vendors in the market. The report also provides the big names in the industry with insight into the competitive landscape and insight into the various product offerings offered by various companies including Bellroy Pty Ltd., Burberry Group Plc, Fossil Group Inc., HermÃ©s International, Hidesign, Kering SA and others.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed information on the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This personalized report will also help customers track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and important developments in supplier operations and government regulations. .
Portfolios Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
The portfolio market is segmented as follows:
- Conventional portfolios
- Smart connected wallets
- North America
- South America
Request a sample report to learn about factors impacting market growth in various segments: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40795
Related reports on consumer discretionary include:
Global Luxury Handbag Market – The global luxury handbag market is segmented by distribution channel (offline and online) and geography (APAC, Europe, AEM, North America, and South America).
Request a free sample report
Global Leather Handbag Market – The global leather handbag market is segmented by distribution channel (offline and online) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Request a free sample report
Sign up for a free trial today and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
Portfolio Market 2020-2024: Highlights
- Market CAGR during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on the factors that will help the growth of the portfolio market over the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the portfolio market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the APAC portfolio market, Europe, AEM, North America, and South America
- Market competitive landscape analysis and detailed supplier information
- Complete details on the factors that will challenge the growth of the Wallets Market vendors
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET CALIBRATION
- Market definition
- Sizing of the 2019 market
- Market outlook
- Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE STRENGTH ANALYSIS
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Conventional Portfolios – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Smart Connected Wallets – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHICAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2019-2024
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market factors
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing preference for personalized wallets
- Market consolidation
- The growing popularity of green wallets
PART 12: SELLERS LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disturbance
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: SUPPLIER ANALYSIS
- Covered suppliers
- Supplier ranking
- Positioning on the supplier market
- Bellroy Pty Ltd.
- Burberry Plc Group
- Fossil Group Inc.
- HermÃ¨s International
- Kering SA
- LVMH MoÃ«t Hennessy – Louis Vuitton
- Mulberry Co. Ltd.
- Ralph Lauren Corp.
- Tapestry Inc.
PART 14: ANNEX
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
- Definition of the market positioning of sellers
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]