Report Scope: This report provides an overview of the global quantum computing market and analyzes market trends. Using 2020 as the base year, the report provides estimated market data for the forecast period from 2021 to 2026.
New York, Jan. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com Announces Release of “Quantum Computing: Technologies and Global Markets to 2026” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05480379/?utm_source=GNW
The revenue forecast for this period is segmented based on offering, deployment, technology, application, end-user industry, and region.
The report also focuses on key trends and challenges affecting the market and the competitive landscape. It explains the current market trends and provides detailed profiles of key players and the strategies they are adopting to boost their presence in the market.
The report estimates the size of the global quantum computing market in 2020 and provides projections of the expected market size through 2026.
The report includes:
– 59 data tables and 54 additional tables
– An updated review of the global commercial quantum computing technology markets
– Global market trend analyses, with data from 2020 to 2021, estimates for 2022 and 2024, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGR) to 2026
– Assess and forecast the global quantum computing market size in terms of dollar value, and analyze the corresponding market share by offer, technology, deployment, application, end-user industry and region
– Identification of quantum computing technologies and products with the greatest commercial potential
– Technology assessment of the key drivers and restraints that will shape the quantum computing market over the next ten years
– Understanding of upcoming market opportunities and areas of focus to forecast the market across various segments and sub-segments
– Highlights of the implications of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
– Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand due to their proprietary technologies, strategic alliances or other advantages
– Review of the main patents issued and new technologies in the quantum computing sector
– Overview of recent industry strategies, such as M&A deals, joint ventures, collaborations, and licensing agreements currently focused on commercial quantum computing products and services
– Company profiles of major industry players including Alphabet Inc., Cambridge Quantum Computing, Honeywell International Inc., International Business Machines (IBM) Corp., Microsoft Corp. and Toshiba Corp.
Quantum computing is the gateway to the future. It can revolutionize computing by helping to solve certain types of traditionally stubborn problems.
Currently, no quantum computer is mature enough to perform calculations that traditional computers cannot, but great progress has been made in recent years. through the cloud.
Quantum computing helps scientists accelerate their discoveries in related fields, such as machine learning and artificial intelligence.
The global quantum computing market was estimated to be REDACTED in 2020 growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of REDACTED from 2021 to 2026. The early adoption of quantum computers in banking and finance industries, the increase Investments in quantum computing technology and the rise of numerous strategic partnerships and collaborations are the major drivers for the growth of the market.
The trend towards strategic approaches such as partnerships and collaborations is expected to continue. As quantum computer vendors shift to quantum development, mainstream industries will seek to adopt current and new quantum technologies to gain competitive advantage.
Technological barriers to the implementation of quantum systems, along with the lack of quantum skills, may limit the market growth. However, increasing adoption of quantum technology in healthcare, growing demand for computing power and introduction of cloud-based quantum computing services are expected to open up new market opportunities during the period of forecast.
Between 2021 and 2026, many companies with optimization problems could adopt a hybrid approach where part of the problems are handled by classical computing and the rest by quantum computers. Demand for quantum computers is expected to grow from multiple end-user industries, from finance to pharmaceuticals, automotive to aerospace. Many industries, such as banks, are now using cloud-based quantum services.
There is no doubt that quantum computers will be expensive machines to develop and will be operated by a small number of key players. Companies like Google and IBM plan to double the performance of quantum computers every year.
Additionally, a small but significant cohort of promising start-ups is steadily increasing the number of qubits a computer can process. This creates an immersive opportunity for the growth of the global quantum computing market in the coming years.
This report has split the global quantum computing market based on supply, technology, deployment, application, end-user industry, and region. Based on supply, the market is segmented into systems and services.
The memory services segment held the largest market share and is expected to register the highest CAGR, at REDACTED, during the forecast period. The Services segment includes quantum computing as a service (QCaaS) and consulting services.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05480379/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001