Dublin, October 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Cryotherapy Market Research Report by Product, Application, End User, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global cryotherapy market size was estimated to be $ 217.57 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 244.03 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.49% to reach $ 441.09 million by 2026 .
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Cryotherapy to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the product, the market has been studied in cryogenic and cryosauna chambers, cryosurgery devices and localized cryotherapy devices. Cryosurgical devices are discussed in more detail among epidermal and subcutaneous cryoablation devices, tissue contact probes, and tissue spray probes.
- Based on the application, the market has been studied in pain management, recovery, health and beauty applications, and surgical applications.
- Based on the end user, the market has been studied in cryotherapy centers, hospitals and specialist clinics, and spas and fitness centers.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand. Europe, Middle East and Africa are also studied in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Arab Emirates United and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the cryotherapy market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for the money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while staying up to date with the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the information gathered helps the supplier to understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global cryotherapy market including Air Products and Chemicals, Inc., Brymill Cryogenic Systems, BTG International Limited, CooperSurgical, Inc., Cortex Technology, Cryoalfa, CryoConcepts LP, ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH, GRAND Cryo, HealthTronics, Inc., iCRYO, Impact Cryotherapy, Kriosystem Life & Care, KrioSystem Sp. Zoo, Mectronic Medicale Srl, Medtronic PLC, Metrum Cryoflex, METRUM CRYOFLEX Sp. Z oo, Sp. . K., Novotech SRO, Physiomed Elektromedizin AG, Quantum Cryogenics, Sanarus Technologies, Us Cryotherapy, Vacuactivus and Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Cryotherapy market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Cryotherapy market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global cryotherapy market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Cryotherapy market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global cryotherapy market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global cryotherapy market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global cryotherapy market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing prevalence of sports injuries, cancer and heart disease
5.2.2. Growing applications of cryosurgery
5.2.3. Growing preference for minimally invasive techniques
5.3.1. Adverse effects of cryogenic gases
5.4.1. Technological advances in cryotherapy equipment
5.4.2. Growing potential in the wellness, beauty and fitness sectors
5.5.1. Complex operations associated with cryotherapy mechanisms
6. Cryotherapy Market, by Product
6.2. Cryogenic chambers and cryosaunas
6.3. Cryosurgery devices
6.3.1. Epidermal and subcutaneous cryoablation devices
6.3.2. Tissue contact probes
6.3.3. Tissue spray probes
6.4. Localized cryotherapy devices
7. Cryotherapy Market, By Application
7.2. Pain management
7.3. Recovery, health and beauty applications
7.4. Surgical applications
8. Cryotherapy Market, By End User
8.2. Cryotherapy centers
8.3. Hospitals and specialized clinics
8.4. Spas and fitness centers
9. US cryotherapy market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific cryotherapy market
10.10. South Korea
11. Cryotherapy market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Airline Products and Chemicals, Inc.
13.2. Brymill cryogenic systems
13.3. BTG International Limited
13.4. CooperSurgical, Inc.
13.5. Cortex technology
13.7. CryoConcepts LP
13.8. ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
13.9. BIG Cryo
13.10. HealthTronics, Inc.
13.12. Impact cryotherapy
13.13. Kriosystem Life & Care
13.14. KrioSystem Sp. Zoo
13.15. Mectronic Medicale Srl
13.16. Medtronic API
13.17. Metrum Cryoflex
13.18. METRUM CRYOFLEX Sp. Z oo, Sp. K.
13.19. Novotech SRO
13.20. Physiomed Elektromedizin AG
13.21. Quantum cryogenics
13.22. Sanarus Technologies
13.23. We cryotherapy
13.25. Zimmer MedizinSysteme GmbH
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/24r4u7