The market is driven by factors such as the wide range of vehicles with a single subscription package and the financial support of potential driver service providers. However, the availability of auto finance will hamper the growth of the market.
The increase in urbanization encouraging sellers to expand their ridesharing services will have a positive impact on the growth of sellers. On the other hand, the increasing use of public transport is expected to reduce the growth potential of the market.
Car as a Service Market report provides comprehensive information on major vendors including AB Volvo, Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co. Ltd., BMW Group, Daimler AG, Ford Motor Co., Hertz Global Holdings Inc., Hyundai Motor Co., Lyft Inc., SIXT SE, and Uber Technologies Inc.
The report includes Competitive Analysis, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. Some of the factors taken into account for the analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc. .
- By Type, the car market as a service is classified into carpooling, car rental, carpooling and car subscription. Market growth in the carpool segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- By geography, the market is analyzed through the APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA. APAC will have the largest share of the market.
Related reports on industrial products include:
Global Autonomous Taxi Market – The global market for autonomous taxis is segmented by level of autonomy (SAE level 3 and SAE level 4 and 5) and by geographical area (APAC, Europe, AEM, North America, and South America).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Global carsharing market – The global carsharing market is segmented by end user (business and individual) and by geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Main topics covered:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new participants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- State of the market
Market segmentation by type
- Market segments
- Comparison by type
- Carpool – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Car Rental Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Carsharing – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Car Subscription Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market Size and Forecast 2020-2025
- Main leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Covered suppliers
- Positioning of sellers in the market
- AB Volvo
- Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co. Ltd.
- BMW Group
- Daimler AG
- Ford Motor Co.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc.
- Hyundai Motor Co.
- Lyft Inc.
- SIXT SE
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US $
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is one of the world’s leading technology research and consulting companies. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s report library includes over 17,000+ reports, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of companies of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets. and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Communication and Marketing Officer
United States: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]