The key metric used in this report is the Sandhills Equipment Value Index (EVI). Buyers and sellers can use information from Sandhills EVI to monitor equipment markets and maximize returns on acquisition, liquidation, and associated trading decisions.
Sandhills market reports highlight the most significant changes in the used heavy truck, construction equipment and farm machinery markets. Each report includes detailed analysis and charts that help readers visualize the data. Auction values for bulldozers, heavy-duty tractors, and bed trucks are just a few of the key trends that you can explore in the latest market report.
Used Heavy Trucks in the United States
- The 74% increase in year-over-year auction value for used heavy trucks is underscored by a 7 percentage point increase in auction value from October to November 2021, showing continued strength for trucks at auction.
- The Sandhills EVI for used bed trucks reported an 80.2% year-over-year increase in value for the auction market in November. When comparing the average auction values since the start of the year (January to November) from 2020 to 2021, the values of used bed trucks are on the rise $ 16,000.
Used Construction Equipment in the United States
- With auction values for used construction equipment up 18.2% year-on-year, average auction values reached $ 67,794. The demanded values for the same YOY period increased by 12.2%, bringing the average demanded value to $ 90,632.
- Used bulldozers generate value increases in the used construction equipment market. Bidding values for bulldozers increased 20.1% yoy in November, while bidding values for bulldozers increased 10.5% yoy.
Used Farm Equipment in the United States
- The 14.5% increase in the year-on-year auction value for November puts the average auction value for farm equipment at $ 139,918.
- The Sandhills EVI for the high horsepower tractor category (300 hp and above) shows that auction values rose 14.7% year-on-year in November. Since the beginning of the year, the average auction values of high horsepower tractors have increased $ 19,000 YOY.
Get the full report
For more information or to receive a detailed analysis from Sandhills Global, contact us at [email protected].
About Sandhills Global
Sandhills Global is an information processing company based in Lincoln, Nebraska. Our products and services collect, process and distribute information in the form of trade publications, websites and online services that connect buyers and sellers in the construction, agriculture, forestry, petroleum industries. and gas, heavy equipment, commercial trucking and aviation. Our integrated and industry-specific approach to hosted technologies and services delivers solutions that help businesses, large and small, operate efficiently and grow securely, profitably and successfully. Sandhills Global — we are the cloud.
About the Sandhills Equipment Value Index
The Sandhills Equipment Value Index (EVI) is a primary indicator of the estimated market values of used assets, both currently and over time, in the construction, agriculture and commercial trucking industries. represented by Sandhills Global Markets, including AuctionTime.com, TractorHouse.com, MachineryTrader.com, TruckPaper.com, and other industry specific equipment platforms. Powered by Fleet assessor, Sandhills’ proprietary asset valuation tool, Sandhills EVI provides useful insight into the ever-changing supply and demand conditions for each industry.
SOURCE Sandhills Global